I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Two Characters Which Is Different..

This title is actually about me.. u all will see me in 2 different characters which is sometimes i can be a strict girl and the others is i can be a jokes girls..it is so weird right.Usually,i will be a strict girl when i had to face a conditions that needed me to be strict..something like i had to face a group bad boy in school,as fast as lighting i will changed my character eventhought before that i happy..and i can changed to be a jokes girl as fast as lighting when i had to face a conditions like hanged-out with my friends esspecially AIEN,IERA,YAYA,ATIEQ.If with my teachers and families,i can be a jokes girl also a strict girl..it all based on its conditions,if that conditions needed me to be a strict girl,i will..if it is not so formal so i can be a jokes girl.So no need to feel weird when see me in all this characters,hehehe..In another word,do I a hypocrite?not really right..hehe.So the conclusions of the story,no need to feel weird when see me or other people like this and dont judges a book by its cover..
sorry if there was a corrections in this post,i just try to learn how to write in english

No comments:

Post a Comment